CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Kimkins Debate Rages On

With the ABC coverage, pro-Kimkins supporters are coming out of the wood work to visit the blogs and ABC. The cult mentality of the Kimkins members is still so apparent in the comments that keep showing up.

As long as the site stays open, I will continue to blog against Kimkins. I'll also be looking to anyone else who may be involved in aspects of this. Heidi is just the main focus. I will continue to make speculations and seek the truth in all areas.

Seriously folks, even with the extra media coverage, we ain't done yet.

I will not quit until I see.......


2 comments:

OhYeahBabe said...

Right on!

2big said...

thank you for continuing the battle
404 for Kimkins.com
and loss of internet access for Kimmer